Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    If Obama did that I wouldnt vote. IMO Obama is a much better pick then that fool and his fool(Palin). Yeah I am into it, but I dont think everyone who turns 40 turns conservative also. Just because you found your truth, doesnt mean its "the" truth or everyone else idea of truth . If Mccain spent half as much time talking about what he is going to do rather than talking about Obama then he'd have a lot better chance winning this election. He wont do it. He has to resort to talking about Obama to even keep up and the only reason he is, because people actually fall for that gimmick.


    Someone give me some pros to Mccain or why you're voting for him. And dont use Obama in your answer.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    You're saying I fall for gimmicks? lol You've made my day! Obama is the master of gimmickry. Flip-flopping, lying marxist. You've swallowed the fool's lies hook, line, and sinker. Go get 'em boy - you have all the answers!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're saying I fall for gimmicks? lol You've made my day! Obama is the master of gimmickry. Flip-flopping, lying marxist. You've swallowed the fool's lies hook, line, and sinker. Go get 'em boy - you have all the answers! </div></div>

    You have to remember who you're trying to have a conversation with. You are trying to reason with a complete, 100%, card carrying IDIOT. B. HUSSEIN has promised to keep him on a free ride and that is all it took.
    NUFF SAID
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    Oh lord he's back. We was missin "B. Hussein, B. Hussein, B. Hussein"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Obama did that I wouldnt vote. IMO Obama is a much better pick then that fool and his fool(Palin). Yeah I am into it, but I dont think everyone who turns 40 turns conservative also. Just because you found your truth, doesnt mean its "the" truth or everyone else idea of truth . If Mccain spent half as much time talking about what he is going to do rather than talking about Obama then he'd have a lot better chance winning this election. He wont do it. He has to resort to talking about Obama to even keep up and the only reason he is, because people actually fall for that gimmick.


    Someone give me some pros to Mccain or why you're voting for him. And dont use Obama in your answer.
    </div></div>
    You are impossible nobody knows what Obama is doing either you can say u do but you don't lets here some pros in Obamas defense since he's the superior choice .
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    I am willing to bet I know a lot more about Obama and his plans than you do about Mccain. I have to know because I talk to a lot of people about him. I asked you so I want to know why you are voting Mccain and why some others are also. Lets not try and spin it, answer my question. So you, [richard], Pvvikefan, BWC etc tell me some reasons you are voting for Mccain...but without bashing Obama.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am willing to bet I know a lot more about Obama and his plans than you do about Mccain. I have to know because I talk to a lot of people about him. I asked you so I want to know why you are voting Mccain and why some others are also. Lets not try and spin it, just answer my question I asked. </div></div>
    LOL i knew you couldn't come up with an answer
    I like McCain because is foreign policy
    I know he want talk to terrorist nations further validating their stupidity
    His Pro Life stance
    His is a proud, strong veteran that knows what it's like to fight in a war.
    He will negotiate but he will also use force if needed and want pussyfoot around about it.
    He will drill and not worry about scaring a polar bear or caribou or whatever animals people are worried about
    He wants our borders closed
    He has a great VP candidate that is as/ if not more qualified than Biden and maybe even Obama



    Happy ?

    Let's hear yours if there is any reason


    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am willing to bet I know a lot more about Obama and his plans than you do about Mccain. I have to know because I talk to a lot of people about him. I asked you so I want to know why you are voting Mccain and why some others are also. Lets not try and spin it, just answer my question I asked. </div></div>
    LOL i knew you couldn't come up with an answer
    I like McCain because is foreign policy
    I know he want talk to terrorist nations further validating their stupidity
    His Pro Life stance
    His is a proud, strong veteran that knows what it's like to fight in a war.
    He will negotiate but he will also use force if needed and want pussyfoot around about it.
    He will drill and not worry about scaring a polar bear or caribou or whatever animals people are worried about
    He wants our borders closed
    He has a great VP candidate that is as/ if not more qualified than Biden and maybe even Obama



    Happy ?

    Let's hear yours if there is any reason


    </div></div>

    Okay first lets talk about yours

    A veteran-Yes he is but did you know he has a very poor voting record with numerous veteran organizations? Do you know that he is one of the major opponents of the GI Bill?

    Negotiate? Mccain doesnt know what that means.

    He will not worry about drilling anywheres? Did you know he opposes drilling in ANWR?

    And the last part cracked me up...his VP has more experience than Biden and maybe Mccain? Biden has been in the Senate longer than Mccain and she does have more excutive experience than anyone on the ticket. But it was mayor or a town of 7000 or so and didnt finish her first term as gov. Which she had a history of abusing her power during both. Have you heard her speak? She is clueless about almost all politcal issues like the economy, Iraq and the list goes on.


    I am voting for Obama because he represents change, which is what the US needs right now. He will not continue the failed policies of the fool in office right now. He voted against the war in Iraq. I think his healthcare plan will work and it will help millions of Americans without insurance. He will lower taxes for 20 percent of American households (for anyone making less than 250 grand a year.) His troop withdrawl plan to get most troops out of Iraq by 2010. Obama would be more rational and would think things through before entering another war and endangering American lives. He will not privatize Social Security. And I like his American Opportunity Tax credit-which helps college students. etc

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He will lower taxes for 20 percent of American households (for anyone making less than 250 grand a year.)</div></div>

    80% make over $250,000 a year?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think his healthcare plan will work and it will help millions of Americans without insurance. </div></div>

    What will it do for ME? I currently have insurance that I am happy with (Will I have to change/pay more/pay less)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He will not privatize Social Security. </div></div>

    What is his plan then? Privatization of SS sounds like a bad Idea right now but for ME (35 years Old) I am looking at putting in MUCH more money in than I will ever get out of it and you as an 18 year old will be worse off than I will be.....I do not know what the right answer is but not changing anything will be a bigger disaster than Privatizing it What is his plan?


    And Last and MOST important to me is he going to Screw the economy of SWVA by killing Coal and Natural Gas? DO NOT give me the standard "he is for clean coal" when Biden has said that he only wanted clean coal for China and "NO COAL" in the USA


    He has talked about rebuilding infestructure in America and IMHO it is one thing that does draw me to him a bit.....Is the plan for the Government to take over the Electric Utilities? (I assume that if the Gov is going to pump a ton of money into Solar and Wind and Nuclear (Maybe) and the current anti business mentality in Washington that the only way for this to happen would be for it to be Gov owned)


    Based on what I have posted above tell me why I should Vote for Obama/ Against McCain (Do not start calling those in office names IMHO there are no stupid people running for President or VP and when you start calling people fools for no other reason than they disagree with you it turns off ALOT of people)

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama & the 2nd Amendment

    Flap...flap...flap Obama is starting to sound like a fish out of water. Only thing is...how many will vote against Bush?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •